If you are looking for some activities or Christmas party ideas, this 5 Second Game: Christmas Edition that I created is inspired by the popular game 5 Second Rule. This Christmas party game is a great idea to play with friends, family, or colleagues when spending time together this holiday season. You draw a card, answer the questions starting with "Name 3" within 5 seconds!
This 5 Second Christmas Game is intended for ages 6+. You can also play this as a fun group game on Zoom - one host could pick a card, ask the question to another player, and enjoy this as a virtual Christmas game with friends and families around the world.
This is a 10-page high resolution PDF comprising:
● 1 page instructions
● 75 cards on 5 pages (15 cards per page)
● 2 pages of blank cards to write your own
● 2 pages of design (optional) to print on the opposite side of the cards
● Print in Color, Best Quality, on 8.5"x11" cardstock sheet or any thick paper at home, or at Staples/Fedex or any print store of your choice.
● Please note that colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer ink.
● Carefully cut all the cards, shuffle and place them face down in a pile. Upon cutting, each card would be about 2”W X 2.7”H.
● You can use the timer on phone to play.
Have fun and wish you a very Merry Christmas!