Pass the parcel is a fun game to play with friends and family. If you’re having a Christmas dinner get together with families at home, or meeting a group of friends this holiday season, you can play Pass the Parcel and have a great time. Moreover, adding forfeits to Pass the Parcel is a good idea to make it challenging and interesting for people of all ages!
I have created a 6-page high resolution PDF comprising:
● 1 page instructions includes: What you need, Print details, How to play, Game variation
● 45 cards on 3 pages (15 cards per page)
● 1 page of blank cards to write your own forfeits
● 1 page of design to print on the opposite side of the cards (optional)
● Print in Color, Best Quality, on US Letter size 8.5"x11" cardstock sheet or any thick paper at home, or at Staples/Fedex or any print store of your choice.
● Please note that colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer ink.
● Carefully cut all the forfeit cards, shuffle and place them face down in a pile, or fold in half. Upon cutting, each forfeit card would be about 2”W X 2.6”H. Print, cut the cards, play and enjoy!
This Pass the Parcel Game: Christmas Edition is intended for ages 8+ but there are many simple forfeits listed that even ages 5+ will be able to perform. You may decide which ones would work for the age group playing.
Have fun playing Pass the Parcel and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pass the Parcel, Christmas Party Game, Forfeit Cards, Passing the Parcel Game, Pass the Gift Game, Ice Breaker Game, Pass the Parcel Forfeit Ideas, Christmas Games Printable, Holiday Games, Christmas Group Games, for Friends and Family